3. Church of Sigmar / Plague Bomb: if my opponent plague bombs my units, does he have to pay one per unit (ie 3) or just pay 1?
2. Church of Sigmar: does my opponent only need to pay +1 for non-target effects? ie destroy all opposing units
1. Iron Discipline / Plague Bomb: If i iron discipline one of the three units targeted, then does iron discipline get cancelled together or just the damage targetting the one unit?
thanks in advance
3. Church of Sigmar reads: "Opponents cannot target your units with card effects unless they pay an additional 1 resource per effect.". Playing Plague Bombs is an action that creates a single effect that targets three units, so he or she would only have to pay 1 additional resource.
2. Church of Sigmar only modify targeted effects, i.e. those that include the word "target". So Troll Vomit, Master Rune of Spite does not cost any additional resources due to CoS.
1. From the F.A.Q. 1.9 regarding Illegal Targets :"If all of the targets for a card effect become illegal, then the card effect is cancelled. If any of the targets are still legal when the card effect resolves, then the card effect will resolve normally, only affecting the legal targets.". So if you play Iron Discipline on one of your targeted units in response to your opponent playing Plague Bomb, it will still affect the remaining two targeted units.
Be sure to check out the F.A.Q. and the Rules Summary on deckbox.org!