I bought this game, and we are having a heck of a time trying to figure out some rules. We played it last night for the first time to TRY and plow thru it and write down questions as they come up.
So, experts… help me out here.
1. How do you launch more vipers? I see the COMMAND action allows you to activate the vipers, but does this also allow you to launch new ones?
2. Whats the point of launching yourself in a viper? It seems underpowered.
3. While a pilot is in a viper, can he will move to other action tiles and use those?
4. ADMINISTRATION, ADMIRAL'S QUARTERS and BRIG. They all have a skill level. Are these chalanges done by yourself? Or can others help you get out or use the abilities?
5. Why would you use the ADMINISTRATION tile?
6. Say I know that a player is a Cylon. How is he revealed? I know I can openly SAY he is, but how does he start acting like a Cylon and use the Cylon abilities?
7. Once a viper is damaged it is removed from the board and placed on the Damaged Vipers area, correct? If that is the case, how are vipers destroyed.
8. Heavy Raiders are confusing me. When the Heavy Raider Icon is on the bottom of the card, all you do is move it closer to the Viper entrance. You do not add another, correct? How are more added? From my understanding, if there are no Heavy Raiders on the board, when that icon is selected is when another is added.
9. Are the ship actions always done on a crisis card? Even if you pass?
10. Dumb one here, but I couldnt find it… How do you leave the sick bay?
11. Just to verify, in order to Activate a location, you must discard a skill card, correct?
Sorry, a bunch of noob questions, but this was alot to take in and this help will be much appreciated. We enjoyed this game quite a bit, and I just might have to go watch the series now.