• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guru

Guru

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

Hello guys,

I came up with quick and easy rules to play X-Wing Mega Battles, here 's a copy paste straight from my blog:

X-Wing Mega Battles (v2) ''Dark Empire Trilogy (free for all)''

-from 5-6 players (if not more ;))
-25pts/person: ie, two tie fighters, one 12pts pilot and a 13pts pilot OR a good pilot and some equipment/skills his ship/he could normally have.
-each time somebody gets a kill, they draw a random skill card, if the skilled pilot dies, the card goes back into the pile.
-each time somebody dies, they re-spawn from the table edge (noted by the player's card) where they started…That's right: infinite life!

The one with the most kills after 20 turns is the winner!!!

To see what it looks like, I have a picture of the most recent Mega-Battle I played on my gaming blog (just look up ''wargaming ninja turtles'' on google ;)) and if you read my blog, stay tuned as I'll post next week how to build Medium Sized Imperial Ships (Cruisers, Frigates) to play with in your X-Wing games…all of them very cheap to build and good looking (you can see work in progress unpainted ones in the blog's picture).

Also, follow this post (and the blog) as the playing group and I are refining a V3 with experience system and really more fun ways to play massive X-Wing Multiplayer Games. Don't hesitate to share ideas!!

Good hunting!!

Guru

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS