Jump to content



Photo

damage cards


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 kierto

kierto

    Member

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

 I managed to mix 2 sets of damage cards up.  Any chance anyone had a list of the cards in 1 set?

Thanks.



#2 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

    Member

  • Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

There are 33 cards in a damage deck.  The cards are:

Blinded Pilot x2

Console Fire x2

Damaged Cockpit x2

Damaged Engine x2

Damaged Sensor Array x2

Direct Hit x7

Injured Pilot x2

Minor Explosion x2

Minor Hull Breach x2

Munitions Failure x2

Structural Damage x2

Stunned Pilot x2

Thrust Control Fire x2

Weapon Malfunction x2
 



#3 kierto

kierto

    Member

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

 Thanks alot.



#4 Sprenger

Sprenger

    Member

  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:15 AM

it is ridiculous that there are 7 Direct Hit cards in the damage deck.


Light Side: 4 X-Wings, 3 Y-Wings, 2 A-Wings, 2 Hwks, 1 Falcon & 1 B-Wing

Dark Side: 6 Fighters, 2 Advanced, 2 Interceptors, 2 Fire Sprays, 2 Bombers, 1 Shuttle


#5 Chairborne

Chairborne

    Member

  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:28 AM

Why did you not just  separated the cards by type and then divided each type into two piles.  Unless you lost some cards, you should get two decks of equal numbers?



#6 qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop

    Member

  • Members
  • 815 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:46 AM

Sprenger said:

it is ridiculous that there are 7 Direct Hit cards in the damage deck.

Don't get hit. ;)



#7 SEWeed

SEWeed

    Member

  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

drkjedi35 said:

There are 33 cards in a damage deck.  The cards are:

Blinded Pilot x2

Console Fire x2

Damaged Cockpit x2

Damaged Engine x2

Damaged Sensor Array x2

Direct Hit x7

Injured Pilot x2

Minor Explosion x2

Minor Hull Breach x2

Munitions Failure x2

Structural Damage x2

Stunned Pilot x2

Thrust Control Fire x2

Weapon Malfunction x2
 

 

Thanks! This has proven invaluable already. My kid (18 yr old) messed up the decks after I had explained that they not get mixed.



#8 Dcal12

Dcal12

    Member

  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

Chairborne said:

Why did you not just  separated the cards by type and then divided each type into two piles.  Unless you lost some cards, you should get two decks of equal numbers?

 

That's what I kinda thought.



#9 CenturionCajun

CenturionCajun

    Member

  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:14 AM

Sprenger said:

it is ridiculous that there are 7 Direct Hit cards in the damage deck.

 

It make sense to me. Instead of hitting your cockpit glass or knocking out an engine they just hit you really hard somewhere that couldn't take it.



#10 binici

binici

    Member

  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

Nobody else has their decks, upgrade cards and pilot cards sleeved, so much easier to organize and just play!



#11 SEWeed

SEWeed

    Member

  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

Dcal12 said:

Chairborne said:

 

Why did you not just  separated the cards by type and then divided each type into two piles.  Unless you lost some cards, you should get two decks of equal numbers?

 

 

 

That's what I kinda thought.

 

Agreed. But it helps to know that I am not missing any cards too.

I am just glad someone took note on first opening. Nice to have a reference.

And for those in tourneys, well it might not just be enough to count 33 cards. Someone might sneak out a direct hit and slip in something else. Not that anyone would cheat, but it is good to know what the deck should consist of.






© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS