Anyone know where to get plastic Tokens, Rulers, etc. besides LITKO

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowJak

ShadowJak

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:39 PM

They charge outrageous prices. They want $5 for a movement dial, $17 for a couple of rulers, and $6 for 10 tokens. None of this is even tournament legal.

FFG really needs to make us plastic parts.

#2 CaptainRook

CaptainRook

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:01 PM

I have searched and searched to no avail, and I feel the same way as you do about LITKO.  There are some nice accessories, but I don't want to pay the same price as my model for accessories to go with it. 

RookActual @ http://www.afewmaneuvers.com
-Rogue 9: rookactual@afewmaneuvers.com.

#3 qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop

• Members
  • 815 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:21 PM

Haven't seen any. The LITKO products look pretty lame. The price is ok, but not the workmanship. Given access to a jigsaw, drill press and basic materials, you could do just as well, if not better. Especially with the maneuver dial.

How do you feel about metal instead of plastic?

#4 ShadowJak

ShadowJak

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:06 PM

qwertyuiop said:

Haven't seen any. The LITKO products look pretty lame. The price is ok, but not the workmanship. Given access to a jigsaw, drill press and basic materials, you could do just as well, if not better. Especially with the maneuver dial.

How do you feel about metal instead of plastic?

Metal is fine. The main concern is durability. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS