Photo

Regarding the Corebook printings and Errata…

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GatitusImperialis

GatitusImperialis

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:39 AM

Hi, new to the forums here. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I don't see a relevant forum so, why not try here (I this is not the right place feel free to say so)

I'm thinking about ordering the Dark Heresy corebook and maybe both Rogue Trader and Deathwatch and I need to know how many printings are there in existence and if there is one that contains the changes made in the errata document.

Thanks in advance. 

#2 Adeptus-B

Adeptus-B

Part-Time Super Villian

• Members
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

Welcome aboard!

Black Library put out editions of the Dark Heresy Core Rulebook, The Inquisitor's Handbook, the DH Gamemaster's screen, and the adventure book Purge The Unclean, before FFG put out their own editions of those books. The only difference between the editions that I know of is that the Calixis Sector map in the BL version of the Rulebook contains numerous errors that were corrected in the FFG edition. Beyond that, everything is FFG and still in it's original edition- none inclorporate the various Errattas, unfortunately…

-And I highly recommend adding Desciples of the Dark Gods to your 'must have' list- it's my favorite supplement from any ofthe games in the WH40KRP line. Tons of insperation for adventures…

#3 GatitusImperialis

GatitusImperialis

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:54 AM

Thanks for the answer! Unfortunate that there isn't a corrected version, but I will buy them anyways. Errata is easy to consult online, or with the .pdf FFG provides.

#4 Adeptus-B

Adeptus-B

Part-Time Super Villian

• Members
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:53 AM

GatitusImperialis said:

Thanks for the answer! Unfortunate that there isn't a corrected version, but I will buy them anyways. Errata is easy to consult online, or with the .pdf FFG provides.

Yeah, I've been asking for a "1.5 Edition" with full erratta corrections (and a few rule tweaks) for a long time now, but my plaes have fallen on deaf ears…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS