X-Wing Avatars

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 ThadiusCole

ThadiusCole

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:11 AM

I know this is minor but can any of the moderators give us an idea when we will be able to pick X-Wing avatars for the forums?  I like the Battlestar boardgame, but right now I am really loving X-Wing :) so being able to use that as my avatar would be cool.

#2 herozeromes

herozeromes

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

I would be quite happy with that, as well.

#3 GeekZap

GeekZap

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:50 AM

I'll add another vote for this. It would be cool to see!

#4 IG-58

IG-58

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

By now, one would expect some general Star Wars avatars; not just for X-Wing fans, but for Edge of the Empire as well.

#5 Dr. Morbius

Dr. Morbius

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:04 PM

signed :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 ThadiusCole

ThadiusCole

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:32 AM

IG-58 said:

By now, one would expect some general Star Wars avatars; not just for X-Wing fans, but for Edge of the Empire as well.

Good point, just having some general Star Wars avatars would be welcome, I should have had that in my original post :)

#7 Dogged

Dogged

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:58 AM

Another vote for that!

#8 I. J. Thompson

I. J. Thompson

• Members
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:04 AM

Seventhed! 

#9 R5Don4

R5Don4

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:32 AM

Aren't FFG employees forbidden to read & post on these forums?  From what I understand if you want to talk to anyone from FFG you have to ask them over on BGG.

Great forum http://www.afewmaneuvers.com/index

Looking for a game in the Greater Toronto Area?  We can hook you up https://www.facebook.com/groups/swgon/ Star Wars Gaming Ontario formerly known as Star Wars Miniatures Toronto

#10 GeekZap

GeekZap

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:17 AM

R5Don4 said:

Aren't FFG employees forbidden to read & post on these forums?  From what I understand if you want to talk to anyone from FFG you have to ask them over on BGG.

Well now I just feel silly. I didn't realize they couldn't look at their own forums. That seems weird.

#11 magadizer

magadizer

2014 X-wing Store Championship Participant

• Members
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:31 AM

GeekZap said:

R5Don4 said:

Well now I just feel silly. I didn't realize they couldn't look at their own forums. That seems weird.

Well, you just read it on the internet. So it must be true.

Be seeing you.

#12 ShadowJak

ShadowJak

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:47 AM

magadizer said:

GeekZap said:

R5Don4 said:

Well, you just read it on the internet. So it must be true.

Apparently, they aren't a very good company to work for.

Maybe the 5 people that posted are all just disgruntled malcontents, but from what I've seen, the "cool" companies (EA, Apple, etc.) are the worst to work for.

#13 Ming31

Ming31

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:54 AM

Add me to the list

#14 Goldenfoon

Goldenfoon

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

PLEASE!

#15 ThadiusCole

ThadiusCole

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:41 AM

Is that true?  Moderators cannot post on these forums?  If that is the case they can at least read these messages and get something done :)

#16 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:44 AM

ThadiusCole said:

Is that true?  Moderators cannot post on these forums?  If that is the case they can at least read these messages and get something done :)

No it is not true. Moderators can post when required to do so as part of their moderation duties. They however cannot post and reply to general topics.

Maritimes LCG Hub
Star Wars LCG Podcast:Ion Control

#17 ShadowJak

ShadowJak

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:06 AM

Toqtamish said:

ThadiusCole said:

No it is not true. Moderators can post when required to do so as part of their moderation duties. They however cannot post and reply to general topics.

That's really not much of a practical distinction.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS