X-Wing Avatars

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 ThadiusCole

ThadiusCole

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:11 AM

I know this is minor but can any of the moderators give us an idea when we will be able to pick X-Wing avatars for the forums?  I like the Battlestar boardgame, but right now I am really loving X-Wing :) so being able to use that as my avatar would be cool.

#2 herozeromes

herozeromes

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

I would be quite happy with that, as well.

#3 GeekZap

GeekZap

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:50 AM

I'll add another vote for this. It would be cool to see!

#4 IG-58

IG-58

• Members
  • 360 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

By now, one would expect some general Star Wars avatars; not just for X-Wing fans, but for Edge of the Empire as well.

#5 Dr. Morbius

Dr. Morbius

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:04 PM

signed :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 ThadiusCole

ThadiusCole

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:32 AM

IG-58 said:

By now, one would expect some general Star Wars avatars; not just for X-Wing fans, but for Edge of the Empire as well.

Good point, just having some general Star Wars avatars would be welcome, I should have had that in my original post :)

#7 Dogged

Dogged

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:58 AM

Another vote for that!

#8 I. J. Thompson

I. J. Thompson

• Members
  • 929 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:04 AM

Seventhed! 

#9 R5Don4

R5Don4

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:32 AM

Aren't FFG employees forbidden to read & post on these forums?  From what I understand if you want to talk to anyone from FFG you have to ask them over on BGG.

Great forum http://www.afewmaneuvers.com/index

Looking for a game in the Greater Toronto Area?  We can hook you up https://www.facebook...ups/6738327518/

#10 GeekZap

GeekZap

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:17 AM

R5Don4 said:

Aren't FFG employees forbidden to read & post on these forums?  From what I understand if you want to talk to anyone from FFG you have to ask them over on BGG.

Well now I just feel silly. I didn't realize they couldn't look at their own forums. That seems weird.

#11 magadizer

magadizer

• Members
  • 925 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:31 AM

GeekZap said:

R5Don4 said:

Well now I just feel silly. I didn't realize they couldn't look at their own forums. That seems weird.

Well, you just read it on the internet. So it must be true.

Be seeing you.

#12 ShadowJak

ShadowJak

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:47 AM

magadizer said:

GeekZap said:

R5Don4 said:

Well, you just read it on the internet. So it must be true.

Apparently, they aren't a very good company to work for.

Maybe the 5 people that posted are all just disgruntled malcontents, but from what I've seen, the "cool" companies (EA, Apple, etc.) are the worst to work for.

#13 Ming31

Ming31

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:54 AM

Add me to the list

#14 Goldenfoon

Goldenfoon

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

PLEASE!

#15 ThadiusCole

ThadiusCole

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:41 AM

Is that true?  Moderators cannot post on these forums?  If that is the case they can at least read these messages and get something done :)

#16 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,014 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:44 AM

ThadiusCole said:

Is that true?  Moderators cannot post on these forums?  If that is the case they can at least read these messages and get something done :)

No it is not true. Moderators can post when required to do so as part of their moderation duties. They however cannot post and reply to general topics.

#17 ShadowJak

ShadowJak

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:06 AM

Toqtamish said:

ThadiusCole said:

No it is not true. Moderators can post when required to do so as part of their moderation duties. They however cannot post and reply to general topics.

That's really not much of a practical distinction.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS