Photo

Are they still going to release a "Goon Squad" pack...?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Budsky

Budsky

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:21 AM

I seem to recall a while back they were going to release a minis pack of extra Troopers and Commandos.  Would certainly help out in a lot of custom scenarios.  To FFG, any chance of seeing the unpainted minis line for sale here in the US?

#2 Chimaera

Chimaera

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:37 AM

See the Cannes thread below. Doesn't give a date but has pictures.

new.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp

#3 The Sundance Kid

The Sundance Kid

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:18 PM

Chimaera said:

See the Cannes thread below. Doesn't give a date but has pictures.

new.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp

FFG release date late 2010- late 2011

#4 Sergey

Sergey

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:07 PM

As for unpainted minis - it's a hard question - I think, that FFG will not sell these.  The same situation with Wolf - the whole world plays Wolf, exept USA - here this figure has been made as promo - as for me - it is nonsense! I would understand, if it was promo also in France and other countries. But I hope, that Wolf will be released along with Daedalus Expansion - there is a need in Wolf mini there - it is a scenario included where Gorgei and Wolf are simultaneously used.

As for Troop Pack and new Miniatures - time will tell, as The Sundance Kid said - may be we shall see them in 2010-11, but may be earlier, if FFG will support this game in better way, which is most desired.

#5 tomodachi6874

tomodachi6874

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:10 AM

I think the unpainted figure packs are only available from the official French web site.

They are the only thing you can get on that site if you live outside of France.

If you check out the French forum ( unless the Google web-site translator really screwed up ) the extra mini packs will be released later this year ( it was a bit vague on when but I would guess at sometime in the summer after they have released the four new single figure packs ) with new paint jobs and new character cards to reflect the new paint jobs.

I'm just keeping an eye on a couple of French on-line retailers and will get them that way.

I'll be retired before FFG gets round to releasing them !!!

#6 The Sundance Kid

The Sundance Kid

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:21 AM

Sergey said:

As for Troop Pack and new Miniatures - time will tell, as The Sundance Kid said - may be we shall see them in 2010-11, but may be earlier, if FFG will support this game in better way, which is most desired.

FFg threw this game in the back of their closet, every so often they see it and say "Oh we should start translating the stuff for the expansion"

SAD SAD SAD

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS