Galactica damage tokens

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cooley

Cooley

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

In my base game there are two Galactica locations that do not have damage chits.

I was surprised when I bought the expansions and still didn't receive these locations as possible targets.

One was Communications and I think the other was Engineering?

Should these have been included in the game? Is there someplace you write to get them? Or is there a reason they were left out?

Thanks!

#2 dakuth

dakuth

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:58 PM

Cooley said:

In my base game there are two Galactica locations that do not have damage chits.

I was surprised when I bought the expansions and still didn't receive these locations as possible targets.

One was Communications and I think the other was Engineering?

Should these have been included in the game? Is there someplace you write to get them? Or is there a reason they were left out?

Thanks!

I also do not have them in the base or exodus, so pretty sure it's by design. My assumption was that it had something to do with not getting into a situation where the humans could not do anything. i.e. hanger, command, weapons destroyed - the only engineer was a cylon. Now you can't do anything to fight the fleet.

Similarly, the research lab is probably immune so you can always get a repair card if you absolutely must. If the lab was destroyed and you had no-one that could draw engineering cards… you could no longer repair *anything*. (well, consolidate power might be able to help, but you get my drift.)

#3 Cooley

Cooley

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:51 PM

that actually makes a great deal of sense

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS