• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mooch68

Mooch68

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:53 AM

Hi all,

Something that I have always been hazy on, can I choose a character to die as claim, but before it leaves trigger its Response.

In particular I am considering Arya Stark, F81, in which she has a Response of: After a unique Stark character is killed, discard Arya Stark from play to choose and kill a character with str 3 or less.  Is it possible to choose this card as claim for a military  challenge, she then goes to moribund, trigger her response that discards her instead and then kill and opponents character?

Cheers,

Mooch

#2 Bomb

Bomb

Cool Person Club

• Members
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:07 AM

Yes you can trigger responses off of characters that are chosen to die for MIL claim.  No you can't trigger this response if the cost is to remove that character from play if they are already destined to be removed from play.  It would not be a successful payment of the cost for that response.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS