• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 xenoss

xenoss

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:56 AM

Hi everyone, some n00b questions about Setup and First Turn:

Setup hand = 5, Setup creds = 5 for both Corp and Runner. Do we get to put down some cards during Setup? (like in AGoT. Answer is probably no since no such thing is in the rules, but I just want to confirm.)

First Turn, does the Corp draw a card. (Also pretty sure he does, but wish to confirm)

Bonus questions about Scoring Agenda, rules says I get a chance to score after each action. So, if I spend a click to do the action to Advance, I place the token onto the Agenda (which happens to be the last 1 I need), I can score it immediately, right? Since my Advance is an action. Just wish to confirm, again.

Thanks.

#2 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,004 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:02 AM

xenoss said:

Hi everyone, some n00b questions about Setup and First Turn:

Setup hand = 5, Setup creds = 5 for both Corp and Runner. Do we get to put down some cards during Setup? (like in AGoT. Answer is probably no since no such thing is in the rules, but I just want to confirm.)

First Turn, does the Corp draw a card. (Also pretty sure he does, but wish to confirm)

Bonus questions about Scoring Agenda, rules says I get a chance to score after each action. So, if I spend a click to do the action to Advance, I place the token onto the Agenda (which happens to be the last 1 I need), I can score it immediately, right? Since my Advance is an action. Just wish to confirm, again.

Thanks.

1) No setup like in AGoT. Not in the rules for this game so not allowed

2) Yes corp is forced to draw every turn.

3) yes you can score right away. Scoring does not use clicks.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS