Photo

iPad unable to restore two purchased expansions, only one.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Bc99

Bc99

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:26 AM

I bought both expansions, but had to reinstall. I tried to restore the expansions through the options tab but am only able to restore one, not both. I even went as far as trying to repurchase the expansion I couldn't download, but was told I've already bought it. So, how to restore both expansions at the same time? Currently inhale Cthulhu open and unlocked, but can't restore Ithaqua. Also, sound stopped working, and I can't get tha 

#2 Bc99

Bc99

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:27 AM

Whoops accidentally posted! Anyway I am also having sound problems, but that is for another post. Thanks for any help.

#3 Twitch_City

Twitch_City

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:04 AM

I am having the exact same problem on OS X (10.8.2).  After pressing "Restore Purchases" two or three times, Cthulhu re-unlocked… but still no Ithaqua.  Very annoying!

#4 Bc99

Bc99

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:21 PM

Yeah, it's a new release, so maybe they haven't dealt with this yet.Either way, I hope we get a response soon, because you literally have to uninstall , then reinstall, to unlock whichever expansion you want to play. This resets your scores, unlocked investigators, etc.

Oh well.

#5 Bc99

Bc99

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

No feedback on this? Do the developers read? Just wondering.

#6 ziggy2000

ziggy2000

• Members
  • 722 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

Actually FFG employees are expressly forbidden to post on these forums, but they are monitored. I suggest you use the User Support link located at the bottom of the page.

#7 Bc99

Bc99

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

Thank you. Will do.

#8 Twitch_City

Twitch_City

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:02 AM

As of the latest update, this issue has been resolved.  I checked it on multiple computers and both expansions unlocked seamlessly.

Thanks!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS