A few questions (spoilers maybe?)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Briareos200

Briareos200

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:45 AM

1.  In story one when I play the maniac attacks card on a maniac with a stun token does it remove the stun?

2.  If a goal card is revealed and the goal was for the keeper to kill x number of investigators and the investigators have to escape if the keeper kills a investigator is that still a win for him as technically all the investigators can't escape even though it's less then he needed to kill?

#2 Tibs

Tibs

• Members
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:55 AM

1) Yes, it is essentially a completely new Maniac.

2) One investigator per player must escape. If an investigator is killed before the objective is revealed, the investigator is replaced and the investigators can still meet the winning conditions. Once an investigator is eliminated (typically after the objective is revealed), the investigators cannot win.

#3 Briareos200

Briareos200

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:05 AM

Cool thanks.  Another quick question.  For the various puzzles.  Moving the pieces around adjacent means the sides touch and not corners like diagonally?

#4 Tibs

Tibs

• Members
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:15 AM

Yes, that's right: diagonals are off-limits. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a universal "corners count" rule of thumb (you can move diagonally, but you can't swap diagonal puzzle pieces). You'll just have to remember this rule.

Rune puzzles would be far too easy if diagonal was allowed.

#5 eorahil

eorahil

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:22 AM

Briareos200 said:

1.  In story one when I play the maniac attacks card on a maniac with a stun token does it remove the stun?

Sorry but i think not. if you use the "Maniac atack" on a maniac, you heal his wounds, not his stunts and other tokens.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS