Yithian Decks?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 AUCodeMonkey

AUCodeMonkey

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:16 AM

Anyone have any Yithian decks for sale? After seeing some screenshots of the cards, I'm really interested in tracking one down just to play with casually.

#2 dboeren

dboeren

• Members
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:37 AM

No, but just in case this is useful to you - you can play the Yithian deck using LackeyCCG.  Or use the images to print out your own proxy cards.

#3 bricks16

bricks16

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:25 AM

dboeren said:

No, but just in case this is useful to you - you can play the Yithian deck using LackeyCCG.  Or use the images to print out your own proxy cards.

im probably going to do that. much easier.

#4 dequesi

dequesi

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:28 AM

I have one sealed deck for sale. It's in Spanish, mind. Text me if interested and we can discuss. Otherwise good luck! They're quite rare these days! ;-)

#5 bricks16

bricks16

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:03 AM

man that first sentence got me excited, then crushed by the second. 

#6 AUCodeMonkey

AUCodeMonkey

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:05 AM

Hrm, I may be interested in a Spanish one. Depending on whether or not my wife will let me buy one (in any language) remains to be seen, especially knowing now that I can just get scans off Lackey.

#7 thorondor

thorondor

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:17 AM

if somebody is interested in a german vrsion of the Yithian deck, i think i also have one available.

#8 marcoa.ramirez@gmail.com

marcoa.ramirez@gmail.com

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:32 AM

I have english and spanish yithian deck sealed. I send spanish yithian deck by 80€, and english yithian deck by 140$

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS