6 replies to this topic

#1 MilesD37

MilesD37

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:04 AM

Greetings! I Come in Peace!…

wait… yeah… that works

about a month ago with the release of X-Wing, DrkJedi35 launched his brain child "A Few Maneuvers", a fan forum for the X-Wing Miniature game on yuku.com. Him an I began discussing turning that forum into a full fledged fansite for all 3 FFG star wars games. Well, we've acquired our domain- and moved the forums to our server while we work on the fansite. The site and forums will be for all 3 games (and any future FFG star wars release)

www.afewmaneuvers.com is where the site is located, though the main site is still under construction (it will redirect you after a few seconds to the new forums) or you can get to them directly at www.afewmaneuvers.com/forums

Not alot of LCG content yet (most all of the users are X-Wing players, since that how the forums started) but the site will be community driven, so come on over, kick you feet up, get comfortable, and stay awhile! 

#2 Jvirtue55

Jvirtue55

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:09 AM

Good luck on the LCG front even this site is dead most of the time with most LCGs that I have played and looked around their boards

#3 MilesD37

MilesD37

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:32 AM

thanks for the well wish, haha…

we have a few of our x-wing players that'll cross over too… so there'll be at least some life after the launch, lol

#4 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:28 AM

My only concern is that www.cardgamedb.com will probably have a very strong community of LCG players who go there. Not that people can't frequent both, but I'm just saying that there is a website for FFG's LCGs and it's a pretty strong site, from what I've seen.

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#5 Jvirtue55

Jvirtue55

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:24 AM

I had never seen that site before but it seems like its all Games of Thrones

#6 alpha5099

alpha5099

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:33 AM

It's definitely primarily AGOT, but that's thanks to a pretty concerted effort by the community to start putting out regular content and columns. There's starting to be a fair amount of content for Netrunner, and there's no reason Star Wars wouldn't have plenty of support. cardgamedb also has the best deckbuilding interface for LCGs I've seen so far; if nothing else it's a great resource just for that.

#7 qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop

• Members
  • 815 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:02 AM

afewmaneuvers.com may end up being pretty great. The X-Wing players are pretty decent. There should be articles up before too long from what I hear.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS