1. for making deals whith people what can be traded, i know u can do trade goods, but can u trade things like tech or anything else
Only a certain political card allow you to trade technologies and that may only ever happen once. Other than that it's only Trade Goods and Non-binding promises.
2. does anything change the speed of flagships?
The only thing I can think of is the High Alert token from the Warfare II Strategy Card. Other than that, the Flagships are usually pretty powerful anyway so to allow them more movement would make them a bit OP imho.
3. there rare many prebattle actions in what order are they decided, mentak's cruiser pre battle attack, dreadnoght free fire attack pre battle, anti fighter barrage and stuff like that
I think there is a list in one of the rule books or the Errata/FAQ. If not I would say that the defender chooses the order.
4. if i destroy a carrier and fighters have no capacity to hold them anymore do they immediatly die or do they die at the end of battle
The fighters would remain in the battle until it ends and then be destroyed.
5. if i dont like a current law is there a game mechanic taht lets me ignore that law, say i dont reconize x law and just do it anyway
Only if your race sheet says that you may (Such as the Ghosts of Creuss being able to use wormholes even if they've been sealed by a law). The only way to get rid of a law in play, off the top of my head, is to play the political card that lets you revote on a law and hope the turnout is different.