playing Red Vengeance with Loyalty Money can buy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mnBroncos

mnBroncos

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:11 AM

So basically wondering if my reveled plot card is Loyalty Money Can Buy and I play Red Vengeance, would that minus one claim still be in effect, as in them having to solve the claim would it still be reduced by one?

#2 Bomb

Bomb

Cool Person Club

• Members
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:54 AM

mnBroncos said:

So basically wondering if my reveled plot card is Loyalty Money Can Buy and I play Red Vengeance, would that minus one claim still be in effect, as in them having to solve the claim would it still be reduced by one?

Just because the opponent is taking the hit on claim doesn't mean they are not still attacking you.  Therefore their claim will still be reduced by 1 when they fulfill the claim effect after you play Red Vengeance.

#3 ktom

ktom

• Members
  • 7,416 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:31 AM

More to the point, you are using the attacker's claim value with Red Vengeance. The attacker's claim value is still being modified by your plot.

#4 mnBroncos

mnBroncos

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

Okay thanks, that is what figured once played it but didn't think about it when built deck, now gotta find new one ha.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS