• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 blashkowitch

blashkowitch

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

Hi,

We had situation like this,  opponent has revelead Wildfire Assult, and I have revelad Outwit, I kneeled Archmaester Ebrosse, to cancel Wildfire,

question is can opponent kneel Alannys Greyjoy [ODG] to cancel my Outwit?

#2 Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr

• Members
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:13 AM

blashkowitch said:

Hi,

We had situation like this,  opponent has revelead Wildfire Assult, and I have revelad Outwit, I kneeled Archmaester Ebrosse, to cancel Wildfire,

question is can opponent kneel Alannys Greyjoy [ODG] to cancel my Outwit?

Certainly, as long as you have at least three non-character cards in your discard pile. The Response on Outwit is no different from any other Response.

See also here for more details.

#3 ktom

ktom

• Members
  • 7,725 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:25 AM

Ratatoskr said:

You may want to tell the guys that "Unconventional Warfare" is another plot that has a triggered effect. They probably just don't remember it because it is such a bad plot.

#4 Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr

• Members
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:35 AM

ktom said:

Ratatoskr said:

You may want to tell the guys that "Unconventional Warfare" is another plot that has a triggered effect. They probably just don't remember it because it is such a bad plot.

Damn, you're right! Serves me right for issuing blanket statements such as this. I blame my proofreaders!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS