• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Geistwandler

Geistwandler

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:26 PM

Hello,

I like to buy Mansions of Madness but the 1st printing has some misprinted cards. Is it possible to let them changed by FFG? Somewhere I read something like that but I didn't find it anymore. 

With best regards. 

#2 mustardayonnaiz

mustardayonnaiz

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:47 AM

I bought this game a couple months ago from a local game shop. It had all the properly printed cards, they actually still included the misprints. The only thing that was still wrong was the map on the fifth scenario. But they included errata telling you how to arrange the map. 

#3 Embery

Embery

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:32 PM

Aye, my friend!

If you ask them, they will answer!

I took the oportunity and bought the game, it was 2nd print, and there was some cards aswell wich was incorect in their twisted way.

But if you go to this link, you will find answer you seek. 

javascript:void(0);/*1351063889701*/

That will be all, my friend. At least for now!

#4 Musha Shukou

Musha Shukou

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:21 AM

They recalled the misprinted version and reprinted the game.  It is currently quite difficult to find a copy of the misprinted game.  If you go to your local gamestore and purchase this game, it will be the reprinted (fixed) version.  But in the (highly) unlikely case you get the misprinted version, just let FFG know and they WILL send you the reprints.  Or, if you buy the Forbidden Alchemy expansion, it will have the reprints included.

#5 Tibs

Tibs

• Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:07 AM

Wait, the base game was recalled? I knew Forbidden Alchemy was, but did the base game get recalled as well?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS