Question for those that use the alternate inner region board (comes with dragon expansion)
We have incorporated into the game the alternate board with the DRAW 1 DRAW 2 (if defeated move back 1 space) DRAW 3 DRAW 4 etc
Couple of questions hoping someone can answer them.
1) "Move 1 space + 1 for each enemy you kill"
Now say i fight 3 enemies; Str 2 Str 5 and Crft 7
The 2 and 5 fight as one; Does this count as 1 enemy killed?
Then say i get by that and kill the craft of 7; This is now 2 enemies killed? Or 3?
Do i move 1+2 (1 str and 1 crft) or 1+3 (3 enemy cards)
2) Encountering another character
Since there is no valley of fire in this region; Can we encounter characters on any space?
3) Casting spells vs enemines in the inner region
You go to draw 1 and you are up against a str 8
Can you cast SUMMON BEAR to fight in your place?
If yes; If it is defeated; Do you move on?
4) Do you need a TALISMAN to reach the crown?
1) For each enemy card: if you defeat 3 enemies, you move 4 spaces forward.
Note, that if you fail to defeat at least one of the Enemies drawn at at the Tower, regardless of whether you negated the loss of life or not, you still move back, if the space instructs you to.
2) No, you can't encounter another character. You must encounter the space.
3) You can cast spells that aid you. The spells you can't cast are those that directly affect the Enemy.
I don't remember the Summon Bear spell description, but if it says that the battle ends with a stand-off in case of defeat, then you move one space forward.I may be wrong here.
4)No, you don't need the Talisman at the Dragon Tower.You could houserule it though.
Although if you have the Sacred pool expansion, it's better to play without Talismans being a game necessity at the Dragon Tower, since then you can just cash in completed Warlock quests for quest rewards. Plus, this saves you one space in your inventory