4 replies to this topic

#1 plosnati

plosnati

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:01 AM

Hi!

On this game's support page, it says:

"The first print run of BSG had a misprint on the Admiral card.
Click here to download a copy of the corrected card."

Problem is, the card I've gotten in the game I just bought states at the bottom:

"Nukes damage a basestar twice on a roll of 1-2, and automatically destroy a basestar on a roll of 3-8", which is different from the text in the above linked-to corrected card.

What confuses me is that my edition of the game cannot be the first print since it was bought quite recently. Can it be that the error on the card continued in subsequent prints? In the latest FAQ for this game, it says that the correct version of the card should be found at the end of my rulebook, but there's nothing to be found there - probably due to my edition being newer than the text in the FAQ.

So my question is just what is it supposed to be written at the bottom of the Admiral Title card?

Thanks! :)

#2 dwightsboardgame

dwightsboardgame

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:36 AM

The PDF is correct.

In addition, once you get hooked on the game and buy the Pegasus expansion, you'll get a slightly different Admiral title card.

#3 plosnati

plosnati

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:06 AM

Thanks for your answer! :)

#4 Cooley

Cooley

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:58 PM

We always just used the damage table which has the correct values instead of what was on the card.

#5 Cooley

Cooley

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:59 PM

We always just used the damage table which has the correct values instead of what was on the card.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS