• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MyNeighbourTrololo

MyNeighbourTrololo

the Opener of Ways

• Members
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:24 AM

So, last weekend we played against the Glaaki.

4 players, Dunwich board, Dunwich Horror herald, but it doesn't matters.

What matters is one of us randomed Necronomicon as one of his random unique posessions.

First thing that happened is we got a Mythos card which does nothing but raises terror level by 2. I discarded Director's Journal (or how it's called) to reduce terror level increase by 1. The ally discarded was Zebulon Whateley. Then, according to the Glaaki special ability, I draw a Mythos card to place his new servant. And guess what location it had? Whateley farm! Thats for the 1st nice coincidence.

The second one was at some point of the game when entire team needed to meet and exchange items. We had that environment with Book sale at Library, where investigator instead of having an encounter there may spend 2$ to take first unique tome from the deck. So, others was just having an encounters in the library. And guess what? The last one to have an encounter there was the guy with random Necronomicon… and he got the encounter of Rare Book Collection, requiring exactly Necronomicon to be activated! I couldn't believe it! The chances are like 1 from 1000000!

That's cursed table-talk, and I'll stick you, if you don't shut it down, see?'

#2 Tibs

Tibs

• Members
  • 4,601 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:14 PM

I read about how someone sent Wilson Richards to the Black Cave, where he wound up being devoured.

Someone else later went to the Black Cave and got an encounter where you find the body of a dead explorer. Searching it, he found Shotgun, I think.

Spooky…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS