Quest Log

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 CJMatos

CJMatos

• Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:21 AM

I am woandering if any you use the FFG LotR Quest log?

Is it usefull to record your scores?

Carlos José Matos

#2 GrandSpleen

GrandSpleen

• Members
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:30 PM

I use it.  I don't really find any of the statistics that it records useful -- I made my own excel spreadsheet to track win% and things I care about.  But I do use the FFG's quest log to record comments about the quest.  Sometimes it's a laugh to look back and see what I wrote about a particularly hard game.

#3 OnkelZorni

OnkelZorni

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:16 PM

I use the log, though i'm not quite sure why…

#4 Maggical

Maggical

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:27 AM

I really don't like it. In fact I've always hated it. Just the fact that you can only select one hero is retarded imo…

#5 GrandSpleen

GrandSpleen

• Members
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:38 AM

Maggical said:

I really don't like it. In fact I've always hated it. Just the fact that you can only select one hero is retarded imo…

You can select up to 3 heroes.  You can only select heroes for one player, though.

#6 Shadin

Shadin

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:45 PM

I've never actually kept track of score in this game.  I almost always play co-op with the woman, so it never seemed to matter.  If we lose we just switch tactics or decks until we don't lose.  That might change if they ever do any kind of events.

I know there's no grand plan here.  This is just the way it goes.

#7 Xaanalinos

Xaanalinos

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:40 PM

i wish one day they will add any achievments or so. Like beat whole cycle in nightmare mode or so. Would be awesome. 

#8 The_Big_Show

The_Big_Show

• Members
  • 645 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:22 PM

I used to use the Log but I gave up. Doesn't really matter in the end

#9 Jacob5432

Jacob5432

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:21 AM

My playing partners and I use the log for keeping track of all the won games. We have logged all of them. I also use the log to keep track of which heroes are underused and which we tend to use all the time.

For multiplayer games we just note in the comments field who we played with. When all the players do that, we can retrieve a total record of the played multiplayer games if we wish to by logging into all the accounts and find the game.

I think it is a great tool that could be made even better but probably won't.

Never laugh at live dragons

#10 Maggical

Maggical

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:23 AM

GrandSpleen said:

You can select up to 3 heroes.  You can only select heroes for one player, though.

When I tried it, the first weeks it came out, you could only select one. So I just stopped using it…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS