Photo

How do you handle multiple monsters on a location?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tekay

tekay

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:26 AM

Hello all, I have read the rules and searched the forums, I must be missing something. When I move into a space with more than one monster, how is this handled? Do I have to evade all the monsters, or the one most aware? Also, do I fight all the monsters in turn, if fighting? Thanks for the help. 

#2 Thomas Cartwright

Thomas Cartwright

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:29 AM

If you end your movement in, or try to move out of, a space with multiple monsters, you have to deal with all of them. You get to choose the order in which you deal with the monsters, but resolve each monster completely before you deal with the next. You can evade all of them, fight all of them, or evade some and fight others, your choice.

#3 tekay

tekay

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:53 AM

Fantastic, thank you. 

#4 Full Doom Track

Full Doom Track

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

Thomas is entirely correct.  You can find this information in the main rule book on the bottom of page 6 skipping forward past the graphic on 7 and continuing into page 8.  The section is entitled "Evading Monsters".

#5 tekay

tekay

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

Ahhh, a very important paragraph. A couple of things cleared up in that one instruction. Thanks 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS