Welcome to the semifinals!
It's the final turn before the homestretch. Blades have been sharpened. Cloaks have been donned. And prayers have been spoken. Or in my case, beers have been hastily consumed during the break. Now it's time to battle! Who will lose their heads this round in search of "The Prize?"
Currently we have 3 undefeated players and 6 within striking distance of winning a coveted playmat. This is where we separate the boys (and girl) from the nerds who spend way too much time obsessing over their decks.
Here are the round 3 pairings:
1) Matt's "Lo Pan's Panacea" vs Greg's "Darius"
2) Grant's "Can You Spell Mi-Go? vs Gavin's "Skill"
3) Chad's "Straight Jacket" vs David's "Make Me Go Away"
4) Christian's "Minions of Insanity and Chaos!" vs Nick's "Crazy Cthulhu"
5) Jason's "Femuhlhu" vs Jefferson's "Government Payroll"
6) Mart's "Miskallaneous, Etc…" vs Katherine's "Dreams and Ghouls"
You can find a detailed list of all the decks here: