Jump to content



Photo

singles retail site europe


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Diaz

Diaz

    Member

  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:05 AM

Do you happen to know any online shop site that sells agot lcg singles in Europe? There seems to be a lot of options in the states but the shipping costs makes them unreachable for european customers.



#2 kauai1964

kauai1964

    Member

  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:46 AM

Yes, there is --

 

eaglecard.org 



#3 imrahil327

imrahil327

    Member

  • Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

Diaz said:

 

Do you happen to know any online shop site that sells agot lcg singles in Europe? There seems to be a lot of options in the states but the shipping costs makes them unreachable for european customers.

 

 

Can you list some? I'd love to find an LCG singles site here in the US.



#4 Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr

    Member

  • Members
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:44 AM

imrahil327 said:

 

Can you list some? I'd love to find an LCG singles site here in the US.

AFAIK Team Covenant sells singles.

 



#5 Diaz

Diaz

    Member

  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:31 AM

kauai1964 said:

Yes, there is --

 

eaglecard.org 

 

Thnx kauai!! Just ordered 

If you know more sites thats sell singles or offer discounts on agot stuff in europe throw a hint on your fellow europeans!! (already know maelstorm) 

 

PS for US people is just so easy,just hit agot lcg retailer in google and you will be flooded with bargains…



#6 imrahil327

imrahil327

    Member

  • Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:23 PM

Ratatoskr said:

imrahil327 said:

 

 

Can you list some? I'd love to find an LCG singles site here in the US.

 

 

AFAIK Team Covenant sells singles.

 

Only neutral cards & plots.






© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS