Blazin' guns!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jegergryte

Jegergryte

• Members
  • 1,742 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:49 AM

Right, I know someone here has done something similar and had a slightly different approach.

This document contains some conversions from the RCR A&E guide. As you see, these weapons have odd rules attached to them, some can probably be found in existing attachments to some degree or another - I don't have the book here just now. The description of the weapons are naturally not in this document, only my chop-job EotE verison of the stats - so this "questionnaire" does sort of entail that you have access to the Arms & Equipment Guide to understand what I'm trying to do. I'd like some feedback, educated guesses and the like… feel free to comment and/or edit the doc, but please in some way show what changes you have done, but using coloured text or something.

So here's to hoping! I love you already!

Make sure your brain is engaged, before putting your mouth into gear.

"What about the future...? We can only hope, we cannot however account for the minutiae of the quanta, as all accidents in an infinite space are inevitable."

GMLovlie's/Jegergryte's Cubicle direct link to supplements here.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS