Necrons in Deathwatch

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 darksabrz

darksabrz

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:14 AM

I know there's some brief mention of a tomb world as part of The Emperor Protects, and that Black Crusade/Hand of Corruption have some Necron stats.  Are there any more Necron stats (personnel, vehicles, etc.) forthcoming in future products?  If not, can anyone suggest where I might find some additional Necron stats or info (aside from the codex for the miniatures, that is)?

#2 Adeptus-B

Adeptus-B

Part-Time Super Villian

• Members
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:46 AM

There was a new sourcebook announced a while back (I forget the name- The Outer Reaches, or something like that?) that is about the fringes of the Jericho Reach, and it apparently includes Necrons. Not sure when it will be coming out.

#3 Gaire

Gaire

• Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:43 AM

The Outer Reach will contain Necron stats. Assuming today's preview is correct, that book will be released in two weeks' time. Additionally, the Black Crusade supplement Tome of Fate has a decent collection of stats for 'Crons and their weapons.

#4 darksabrz

darksabrz

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:34 AM

Excellent, I'll be keeping an eye out for it, then.  Whenever I get my own campaign started (and I may start off with Dark Heresy, and once everyone hits Rank 8, give a chance for the roommates that I know will be interested in it for them to switch to Rank 1 Space Marines in Deathwatch (my female roommate, I may well see how she likes going Ascended with a Sisters of Battle or whatever she wants to play, and then have her attached to Deathwatch, perhaps with a bit of Inquisitorial oversight -- I'll have to figure out how exactly to make that work).  Thanks.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS