I've been playing the OS X port of Elder Signs, and am loving it. I have come across a few things that I would love addressed in a future update:
1) The "Scorecard" displays *way* too little information! At the very least, I wish it showed the campaign that was attempted (e.g. the Cthulhu icon if that was the missing attempted) and the investigators used; if not actually being able to display the entire game breakdown summary when clicked on.
2) An option to disable all movie playback. I am glad that a recent update has allowed us to "click through" movies, but really - once you have won/lost a campaign, there really isn't much need to be rewatching them. Adding a global option would quickly circumvent this (and make loading easier on less powerful devices - like my phone).
3) Allow us to save "investigator teams" - there are a few combinations of investigators that I like to use, and to be able to quick select them would be awesome.
4) If I open the inventory window on the map screen, have it automatically close if I click on something *not* in the inventory window. As it is now, it is possible to click on things outside the inventory window, but the inventory display takes up a good portion of the screen.
5) This would only really apply to the OS X version, but is there any possibility of having keyboard shortcuts? For instance, pressing 'p' to open the investigator profile sidebar, or 'i' to open their inventory, or even left and right to cycle through the open adventures.
Although it may appear to the contrary, I am really enjoying the game. So glad you ported it to OS X!