Here are the round 2 pairings from our Highlander tournament.
In this round, the winners played the winners and the losers played the losers from the previous match-up.
Who do you think kept their streak going, and who clawed their way back into the winner's circle to keep their hopes of ultimate victory alive?
1) Nick's "Crazy Cthulhu" vs Gavin's "Skill"
2) Chad's "Straight Jacket" vs Greg's "Darius"
3) Matt's "Lo Pan's Panacea" vs Christian's "Minions of Insanity and Chaos!"
4) Grant's "Can You Spell Mi-Go?" vs Jason's "Femuhlhu"
5) David's "Make Me Go Away" vs Mart's "Miskallaneous, Etc…"
6) Jefferson's "Government Payroll" vs Katherine's "Dreams and Ghouls"
You can find a detailed list of all the decks here: