Jump to content



Photo

Colonel Ivan Vasiliev "Winter Child"


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OptimusPrime21

OptimusPrime21

    Member

  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:24 PM

Man he is pretty awesome but you have to pay for it!

 

 



#2 SolennelBern

SolennelBern

    Member

  • Members
  • 869 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

Damn! Love this model and can't wait to field him…

Looks like i'm gonna up the points in my DT games…Child + 1 tank and we're nearing 200 points fast!

350 points games will be the norm soon!



#3 Loophole Master

Loophole Master

    Member

  • Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:59 PM

Man…. those FISTS! Poor Rhino is completely outclassed.

 

Any guesses what Superhuman does? Something to do with damage soaking? Probably not since he already has Damage Resilient. Some sort of auto-repair?

 

OK, let's see some numbers. Against an A4 walker he can can roll 16 dice.

Against an A2 squad with hero he can roll up to….    good lord…  40 dice.  FORTY DICE?!!



#4 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

    Member

  • Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:21 PM

Loophole Master said:

Man…. those FISTS! Poor Rhino is completely outclassed.

 

Any guesses what Superhuman does? Something to do with damage soaking? Probably not since he already has Damage Resilient. Some sort of auto-repair?

 

OK, let's see some numbers. Against an A4 walker he can can roll 16 dice.

Against an A2 squad with hero he can roll up to….    good lord…  40 dice.  FORTY DICE?!!

my guess is Superhuman will simply be the rule that he can't be fielded attached to anything.



#5 Loophole Master

Loophole Master

    Member

  • Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:26 PM

blkdymnd said:

my guess is Superhuman will simply be the rule that he can't be fielded attached to anything.

Not sure they need a rule for that, as long as they don't make A4 squads…



#6 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

    Member

  • Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

Loophole Master said:

blkdymnd said:

my guess is Superhuman will simply be the rule that he can't be fielded attached to anything.

 

Not sure they need a rule for that, as long as they don't make A4 squads…

they mentioned that it was going to be a rule when he was first previewed



#7 Lska

Lska

    Member

  • Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:07 PM

Hmmm i'm not sure.. That bad boy is not cheap… I'm not sure is that cost-effective



#8 attila

attila

    Member

  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:24 PM

He is intended (at least initially) for Hades, where he will just be fighting infantry and only at pretty close quarters - he will tear through squads by the look of it.



#9 golem101

golem101

    Member

  • Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

"Flamer weapons guard me well, else I'm dead and doomed to hell"






© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS