Werewolf and Wolfen Fate Encounter

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mimm

Mimm

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:00 PM

Hello! Tonight my opponent encountered the Wolfen and failed in battle….rolled a fate counter…..then failed again and had to encounter the Werewolf chart. The question was asked if another fate counter could be used on the Werewolf chart? My opponent rolled a 2 lost a life and rolled again to the result of a 5 and moved to my space where I rolled on the chart and rolled a 5, so my opponent rolled again (asking again can I use a fate counter) rolled a 2 lost a life, rolled again and got a 2 ( and asked again if she could use a fate counter)…..I said no and she died.

I guess the question is….when rolling after a battle can you use a fate counter on the WW Chart? and if you roll a 2 (roll again) can you use a fate counter? When the werewolf goes from your opponent to you then back to them can they then use a fate counter?

Thankyou very much…..

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,285 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:51 PM

Mimm said:

I guess the question is….when rolling after a battle can you use a fate counter on the WW Chart? and if you roll a 2 (roll again) can you use a fate counter? When the werewolf goes from your opponent to you then back to them can they then use a fate counter?

If you have, like in this case three Fate, yes, you can burn three Fate to reroll three separate rolls. Fate in battle, then Fate for the first roll on the WW chart and finally Fate for the second roll on the WW chart (after the WW bounced back to the original character).

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS