• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 RBogdy

RBogdy

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:43 AM

Hi guys,

I want to ask you a question about using multiple support orders and the way they are supposed to be used when a player is supporting his own troops. Suppose that I'm going to fight in one area and there are 2 adjacent areas, to the embattled area, where i have troops with assigned support tokens. Am I allowed to use the support from the both areas in the same round or am I allowed to use only 1 per round?

#2 dypaca

dypaca

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:55 AM

You may use both.

A battle can be supported from each area that can legally support it.  A support order can support each battle that occurs in areas it can legally support.

#3 Joeyk1985

Joeyk1985

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:35 PM

…and you can support multiple battles in the same round, given that the embattled areas are adjacent to your support order and those orders are legal (ie: land cannot aupport sea BUT sea can support land, port can support sea BUT sea cannot support port, sea can support sea AND land can support land…)

#4 Joeyk1985

Joeyk1985

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

Oh, and Port cannot support land AND land cannot support port (a port cannot be attacked directly anyway…)

#5 RBogdy

RBogdy

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:11 PM

Thanks for your answers guys!

#6 macuni

macuni

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:27 AM

is supporting land from land via sea (under your control) possible?

For example let's say that you own Winterfell and all the sea area from Winterfell to Lannisport. You also control Harrenhall. Can you attack Lannisport from Harrenhall and support from Winterfell? I know you can march from Winterfell and support from Harrenhall but is the opposite possible?

#7 dypaca

dypaca

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:38 AM

No, ship transport only affects marching and retreating.  You must actually be adjacent to raid or support an area.

#8 nob0dy

nob0dy

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

you may however support OUT OF a port to the waterspace it is on.  but NOT support a land battle.

#9 whatmmolive

whatmmolive

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

Body feels not good, then go to the hospital for examination, the doctor asked X-rayed, X-ray, WOW Gold
MD wrote diagnosis, and then I took the diagnosis and film to the doctor. Surprisingly, the doctors took X-ray diagnosis began shaking his head,  his mouth Gee, I was immediately pumped wow cool, want to ask the doctor left how long results that doctors say is: "Oh, now young doctors, the handwriting is really bad. "

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS