Worlds in Minnesota?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 mathlete

mathlete

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:28 PM

Are you planning on attending Worlds to play Netrunner?

#2 hollis

hollis

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

I am thinking about it. If you are going, that makes my decision slightly easier ;)

#3 Gathar

Gathar

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:16 AM

I might show up with a couple decks, maybe play a friendly game, definitely not in the tournament though.

#4 mathlete

mathlete

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

hollis said:

I am thinking about it. If you are going, that makes my decision slightly easier ;)

Li'l 'ol me?  Do I have enough swag to influence a doctor?

#5 radiskull

radiskull

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:14 AM

I was definitely considering it.  I'm pretty disappointed that I can't play AGoT + Netrunner or AGoT + X-Wing, so I will probably try Netrunner + X-Wing. :)

#6 badash56

badash56

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:03 AM

I'll be there and playing!

#7 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:00 AM

I'm tempted. I have two friends that have pretty much decided to attend, especially now that they've announced the playmat for participants. That's the big draw for me as well, since I'd have to actually drop from the tournament as a) I have commitments at our game store that night and b) even if I made finals, there is no way I could get time off from the Post Office that Saturday. The way I see it, this year is likely going to have the smallest field for the Netrunner worlds, since the game is so new, thus the odds of winning have to be better for anyone who plays.

#8 ODie

ODie

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:38 PM

Too far from Adelaide, South Australia for me to make this…

ODie…

#9 Malgamus

Malgamus

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:13 AM

I'm new to the FFG Organized Play scene so it's kinda short notice for me to go. It's something I will consider in the future though.

#10 Hastur

Hastur

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:31 AM

Wish I could, but I am driving up Friday and won't be there until around 9pm, which is about the time Netrunner prelims will be ending

#11 Shadin

Shadin

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:44 AM

I'm tempted to try it, but a little hesitant since I haven't played as much as I've wanted to since the game was released.  The playmat and deckbox sure look awesome, though.  Never been to an event like this, is cannon fodder frowned upon? :P

I know there's no grand plan here.  This is just the way it goes.

#12 Milgauss

Milgauss

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:00 PM

Shadin said:

I'm tempted to try it, but a little hesitant since I haven't played as much as I've wanted to since the game was released.  The playmat and deckbox sure look awesome, though.  Never been to an event like this, is cannon fodder frowned upon? :P

Let's hope not; I certainly plan on providing some.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS