Warmachine/Hordes Group

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fat_rabbit

fat_rabbit

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:13 AM

What:  Looking to start a casual & friendly Warmachine/Hordes group.

Who:  Casual players of any skill level.

Where:  Fantasy Flight Event Center (Roseville), Source Comics & Games (Roseville) and Armored Ogre (Inver Grove Hieghts) are my preferred choices but as the group grows a meeting place will be up for debate. 

When:  This will be determined by the group.  

I will be at Fantasy Flight Event Center this Thursday, October 18th, from 5pm-Close.  Please respond to this forum if you are interested and/or have any suggestions.

-Marc

#2 fat_rabbit

fat_rabbit

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

Nobody? 

#3 Asmoridin

Asmoridin

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:08 AM

Have you tried posting on the Privateer Press forums?  They have a ton of players, and you almost always see results for people looking for games on there.

#4 elorse211

elorse211

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:58 PM

If you intend to play ArcheAge, then go to the archeage gold to see

#5 CaptHuggy

CaptHuggy

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:39 AM

Just tossing this out there but I know that the event center is closed on Mondays so we usually play WM/Hordes at the Source at 6:00pm those days.  It's every week and I've been pretty consistent doing every other week.  It also appears the participation is starting to pick up now going into winter.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS