Dallas TX X-Wing Tournament 10/27

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 TakeshiKovacs

TakeshiKovacs

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:15 AM

Saturday Oct. 27 at 12:30 pm there will be a X-Wing Tournament at Gunslinger Games. $5 entry fee. This will not use 1 squadron per player standard rules. Each player needs 2 squadrons, 1 Imperial and 1 Rebel, of 100 points each switching squadrons each round. 

Gunslinger Games 10354 Miller Rd. Dallas, TX 75238 214-553-5873

#2 TakeshiKovacs

TakeshiKovacs

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:38 AM

Just a reminder to any North Texans-the tournament at Gunslinger is this weekend. Should be a lot of fun. 

If anyone wants to help out a little as co-T.O. for additional future events talk to me on Saturday. 

#3 atmsalad

atmsalad

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:13 AM

I live two hours away from you guys, but I would be willing to drive their for x-wing… do you guys happen to have an xwing night and/or regular players?

#4 TakeshiKovacs

TakeshiKovacs

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

I just replied to your other post. Once a month on Saturday at Gunslinger Games we have a tournament. Next one is this Saturday the 17th. 1-100 point squadron, $5 entry fee, prizes as store credit, they do sell X-Wing. Besides that there is no specific X-Wing game night but there are pick-up games throughout the week. If you could make it up here this Saturday it would be great and you could meet some of the other players as well as get some games in.

#5 atmsalad

atmsalad

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:05 AM

TakeshiKovacs said:

I just replied to your other post. Once a month on Saturday at Gunslinger Games we have a tournament. Next one is this Saturday the 17th. 1-100 point squadron, $5 entry fee, prizes as store credit, they do sell X-Wing. Besides that there is no specific X-Wing game night but there are pick-up games throughout the week. If you could make it up here this Saturday it would be great and you could meet some of the other players as well as get some games in.

Awesome, didnt see this until after I replied to the other one. I will be coming, I just need to know the time :)

#6 TakeshiKovacs

TakeshiKovacs

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:33 AM

The tournament starts at noon, $5 entry fee. See you there.

Edit: This is a thread from last month's tourney and this month it's 100% standard tournament rules. Only 1 squadron at 100 pts, not 2.

#7 Jfitz1431

Jfitz1431

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:06 PM

I'm trying to find some X-Wing players in the DFW area. I just recently started playing. I wen to the Gunslinger games website and looked at their calender. I did not find any mention of any X-wing dates. If you still play there I would love to check it out. Are they still doing x-wing tournaments once a month? Thanks for your help. 

#8 Stacysensei

Stacysensei

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

I live in Aledo which is west of Fort Worth and I'm looking for some players as well. Where do you live? What would be a good place to meet and play?

#9 Jfitz1431

Jfitz1431

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:38 AM

Aledo is about an hour away from where I live. I live in Oak Cliff which is just south of downtown Dallas. I don't really know of any places in between that where we could meet and play. Would you have any ideas of a place sort of halfway in between?

#10 Jfitz1431

Jfitz1431

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:54 AM

Stacysensei said:

I live in Aledo which is west of Fort Worth and I'm looking for some players as well. Where do you live? What would be a good place to meet and play?

Well actually I did find a comic book store called Lone Star Comics located in Arlington. I called and asked if they had tables available for people to come in and play tabletop games. The guy said they did, and we are free to use it for games. It's about 30 minutes away from me, but I looked up the distance from Aledo and Googlemaps said around 45 minutes. I don't know if that'd be too far for you, or maybe you know of a place that would be closer to you so we'd both drive the same distance. 

#11 Stacysensei

Stacysensei

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

Yes I have been to that store several times. Just let me know when you want to meet. I'm usually busy during the week but I am free most Saturdays.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS