Question clarifications

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mustardayonnaiz

mustardayonnaiz

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:44 AM

I just played this game as a keeper for the first time this weekend. I just have a couple questions, so that I am understanding things correctly.

1. If a player moves twice, then uses his action (run) to move a third time, he may try to move into a room with a locked door. Upon successfully opening the lock, he then CAN NOT explore the room on his turn correct?

2. Combat cards. If an investigator has a blunt melee weapon, pulling combat cards until "melee" or "blunt melee" come up will allow the attack to proceed, but not a "sharp melee" and vice versa correct?

3. If the keeper plays the "panic" trauma card, which allows the keeper to move a character 3 spaces and the investigator moved has a broken leg, which states if you move more than one space on "your" turn, then that investigator would NOT take damage, correct?

#2 demozon

demozon

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:21 AM

1) Correct. He does not have any actions left.

2) Correct. For a sharp melee weapon, keep drawing 'til you get either a sharp melee or melee.

3) Not certain of this, but I would deal damage to the investigator in this case. It's possible for panic to be played both on the keeprs and the invetigators turn, and it makes more sense that running in panic on a broken leg is determental to your heatlh…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS