Photo

Operate Aeronautica

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 .113

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:27 AM

So, you "need" this to use grav chutes. Included is the training to also pilot a battlecruiser. Also it's based on agility. I see a few oddities here :P

#2 Plushy

Plushy

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:31 AM

A battlecruiser would be operated by Operate (Voidship), actually.

Operate (Aeronautica) is everything from Grav-Chutes to Aquila Landers to Thunderbolt Fighters and Marauder Bombers.

My apologies to anyone I offend; FFG staff, playtesters, and forum users alike. 

Please check out my Dark Heresy to Only War conversion! You can find it on the main Only War forum. I'm always looking for more people to playtest it!

#3 DarkWinds

DarkWinds

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:35 AM

Being able to operate a Grav-chute would be something I'd insist on learning if I was going to Operate Aeronautica but I see where your coming from, I'd probably just skip that particular requirement and drop the -20 penalty.

DW

#4 .113

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

Oops, forgot about operate voidships there for a minute :P and about the agility being used, i guess it makes sense since most captains would be using a MIU and would use their quick reactions this way to make certain maneuvers. So let's pretend I didn't make this post.

I'll go hide in shame for a few minutes.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS