Photo

A few questions I didnt seem to find answers for.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Warchitect

Warchitect

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:26 PM

Hello. im new. I love this game. Its plays great. and I only have the three starter models. so im a noob a little, and I have a couple questions.

1. I got the three original models. (with 1 advance TIE and 1 Y-wing in the mail.) should I wait for the new edition models (ie. millenuim F, or slave 1, or a-wing) or should I get another xwing or Tie? you know, to round out more. what is a good fun number of models?

2. if you do a u-turn move (red) and hit another enemy, thereby stopping, do you still receive the stress token? i assume yes.

3. If you have a stress token, move, hit an enemy model, stop early, do you still get to take the stress token off?

4.does doing a green maneuver with R2D2 result in releasing a stress token AND recharge the shield once? (if you need both results to happen…)

5. What is this game gets a 5 range u-turn? its a move template, but none of my ships can do that move…just curious.

thanks in advance! - michael

#2 ShadowJak

ShadowJak

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

Warchitect said:

Hello. im new. I love this game. Its plays great. and I only have the three starter models. so im a noob a little, and I have a couple questions.

1. I got the three original models. (with 1 advance TIE and 1 Y-wing in the mail.) should I wait for the new edition models (ie. millenuim F, or slave 1, or a-wing) or should I get another xwing or Tie? you know, to round out more. what is a good fun number of models?

2. if you do a u-turn move (red) and hit another enemy, thereby stopping, do you still receive the stress token? i assume yes.

3. If you have a stress token, move, hit an enemy model, stop early, do you still get to take the stress token off?

4.does doing a green maneuver with R2D2 result in releasing a stress token AND recharge the shield once? (if you need both results to happen…)

5. What is this game gets a 5 range u-turn? its a move template, but none of my ships can do that move…just curious.

thanks in advance! - michael

1. That's up to you, but I'd get some more ships..

2. I think that's in the rule book and the answer is yes.

3. Yes

4. Yes. Why wouldn't it? There is no rule against that.

5. Nothing yet.

#3 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,392 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:07 AM

One note for questions 2 and 3: you only "hit" another ship (enemy or friendly) if you would end your movement overlapping.  You can move through other ships without any penalty.

#4 Warchitect

Warchitect

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:09 PM

Ahh right got it. thanks!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS