Alchemist's Last Life

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mimm

Mimm

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:09 AM

If I'm the alchemist and I lose my last life, but I have an object left….do I have to start my secondary character, or am I still alive?

"Durning my turn I can turn an object to gold….Durning my turn I can make a healing potion IN THE SAME TURN…."

Please give me your opinions and THANKYOU~!

#2 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:58 AM

Mimm said:

If I'm the alchemist and I lose my last life, but I have an object left….do I have to start my secondary character, or am I still alive?

"Durning my turn I can turn an object to gold….Durning my turn I can make a healing potion IN THE SAME TURN…."

Please give me your opinions and THANKYOU~!

You die!!!

Ell.

#3 Nioreh

Nioreh

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:15 AM

Same as with the healing spell, you cast heal yourself when you are dead. Some abilities that say "prevent you from loosing a life" would work though.

#4 EvilEdwin

EvilEdwin

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:42 AM

You can't use any effects as an "interrupt", unless the card says otherwise. Only items which could specifically prevent the lose of life could be used.

#5 Uvatha

Uvatha

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

Hehehe, Yeah you can take antidote to a poision that killed you anytime… In fact you will just come back to life.. Just like that Poof :).

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS