• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ben5555525

ben5555525

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

the dragon amulet object card reads:

All of your dragon scales are considered to match your opponent during battle and psychic combat.

and i am sorry for asking such a broad question but i just dont understand what the card does, it is my understanding that enemies do not hold dragon tokens, and that in a battle between 2 characters, scales makes no difference, so i just dont understand.

also i wanted to ask, with the card firelands envoy, can you draw from the dragon deck of your choice even if you landed on a token of the current dragon king? and if the card is an enemy and you defeat it, can you claim the scale even though the enemy deck does not match the scale it is on?

thank you very much in advance

#2 Velhart

Velhart

• Members
  • 4,210 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:08 AM

ben5555525 said:

the dragon amulet object card reads:

All of your dragon scales are considered to match your opponent during battle and psychic combat.

and i am sorry for asking such a broad question but i just dont understand what the card does, it is my understanding that enemies do not hold dragon tokens, and that in a battle between 2 characters, scales makes no difference, so i just dont understand.

It means that you can use all the Dragon Scales against the dragons and cultists from vartrax, cadorus and grilipus. You can use it against the Dragon lords too:)

You will become very strong with this amulet.

ben5555525 said:

also i wanted to ask, with the card firelands envoy, can you draw from the dragon deck of your choice even if you landed on a token of the current dragon king? and if the card is an enemy and you defeat it, can you claim the scale even though the enemy deck does not match the scale it is on?

thank you very much in advance

If you kill a enemy from the dragon decks, then you can always claim the dragon scale. It does not matter which color it is.

But i am not sure about the Fireland Envoy. It could be a can vs cannot rule, so that you may choose which dragon deck you want to draw, even if the dragonlord is current king.

#3 ben5555525

ben5555525

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:25 AM

ohhhh… finally it makes sense..

thank you very much for the help :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS