• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Brummbar

Brummbar

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:19 AM

Hello comrades,

Yet another Fury of the Bear scenario this time from Klaus Fritsch.  Looks like Klaus has made a classic, looking forward to trying it out.

Enjoy.

#2 Grand Stone

Grand Stone

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:33 AM

Looks interesting. Germans geting both supply & reinforcements… A nasty combination. Setup instant mines and barbed wire after setup, and anywhere on the map. Nice. Definitively worth testing atleast.

Maybe the winter tactics deck should be replaced by a winter wether deck? You draw one card each round which affects both parties? Cuz I dont realy feel like 'extreme cold wether' has anything to do with tactics ;)

#3 Kingtiger

Kingtiger

• Members
  • 458 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:16 PM

Grand Stone said:

Looks interesting. Germans geting both supply & reinforcements… A nasty combination. Setup instant mines and barbed wire after setup, and anywhere on the map. Nice. Definitively worth testing atleast.

Maybe the winter tactics deck should be replaced by a winter wether deck? You draw one card each round which affects both parties? Cuz I dont realy feel like 'extreme cold wether' has anything to do with tactics ;)

I agree. Hopefully such a weather deck will be made one day, as the one we have so far doesn't cover winter conditions. That said, in absence of such a deck, I think Klausfritsxh made a good decision to include the winter TACTICS deck.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS