• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Fenderstat

Fenderstat

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:41 PM

Hello

I have been away from Warhammer and my beloved Olde World League for a while.  Upon my return I discovered they don't even need me!  We have plenty of GM's and players who have regular games and our community is ticking over nicely.  Seriously guys if you can't find anyone to play warhammer with or simply want more warhammer come join us!  Our online community is thriving.  Just join this google group wait for the invite, introduce yourself and we'll tell you the rest.  

Anyway's I ran a quick adventure last night and I am sharing it with you.  I called it "The Assassination of Santino Marella", here is the link to the report.  It's a follow on from the Rough Night at the Three Feathers.  I played in it as a player with the OWL and decided to continue the progress of the story with my PC being an NPC and me as the GM.  Worked out better than I thought actually.  

WFRP3 Online game forum - http://ffgvirtualrpg.prediger.at/

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS