How to update Talisman wiki

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Quartzquiz

Quartzquiz

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:06 AM

Hello everybody! I'm new to this board, but I've been a fan of Talisman since the mid 90s when I first played the game in college… and when I first turned somebody into a toad with a Random spell.

Anyways, I've stumbled across www.talismanwiki.com and noticed that not too many cards for the Blood Moon expansion have been added to the page. I'm not familiar with wikis, and I was wondering how would one go about adding new entries to the page.

#2 Ringskipper

Ringskipper

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:03 AM

I'm pretty sure Wiki's usually require you to register in order to make pages. But once you do that, you should be able to add all the pages from the Blood Moon expansion. Just follow the templates used by the specific types of cards (for example, look at other followers from different sets and copy/paste them, just replacing the vital information). :)

#3 tlsmn456

tlsmn456

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:22 AM

Anyone kind enough to update the talisman wiki with the Blood Moon and the City cards? :D

#4 Kallabecca

Kallabecca

• Members
  • 884 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:58 AM

tlsmn456 said:

Anyone kind enough to update the talisman wiki with the Blood Moon and the City cards? :D

Create an account and add the info yourself. That's the whole point of a Wiki.

#5 tlsmn456

tlsmn456

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

Kallabecca said:

Create an account and add the info yourself. That's the whole point of a Wiki.

Unfortunately I do not own either of these…

But the wiki has been very helpful to me, something like a guide before I make an expansion purchase.

Surely a lot of effort has been put into making it and I really appreciate that.

#6 tlsmn456

tlsmn456

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:14 AM

An idea would be that I could start by adding the cards from the City that were made available through the previews.

But the "request user account" button doesn't seem to work, so I cannot register for now.

(Sorry for the double post)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS