X-wing on Vassal by Aiden

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

If you have ever thought about playing X-wing on Vassal, you should check out these great resources that Aiden has prepared for us.  Not only has he created a great X-wing Module, but he has also created some easy to follow guides to help you get started.  Take a look and let him know what you think.

X-wing on Vassal

Roy

#2 LunarShard

LunarShard

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:07 AM

Looks great! My friend and I hope to try it out in the coming week.

#3 Parakitor

Parakitor

• Members
  • 893 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:29 AM

WOOOOAAHH!!!! This new mod is AWESOME! I can't get over it! I want to play right now!!!! but alas, I have to go to work/school.

Love the look of the pieces and the new pilot action settings. Hats off to you, AidenDouglass. You really outdid yourself this time!

"That starship won't fly, Bastila."

#4 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:25 PM

I, too, am very impressed with the new version. It truly feels tournament-ready. I can't wait to actually play a game with it!

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#5 ShadowJak

ShadowJak

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

I installed it a few minutes ago. Looks good but no one else was online. 

#6 MilesD37

MilesD37

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:52 PM

if anyone wants to play tonight ill be on, might log on around 8 or 830, then gotta put my son to bed around 9, but good after that

#7 Qapla187

Qapla187

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:13 PM

Whelp, I went and downloaded this.  If anyone is looking to play I've got little else to do and would like to play against some new opponents cuz I'm tired of my girl kicking me arse…

#8 KarmikazeKidd

KarmikazeKidd

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:38 PM

I got on and messaged you, but no response. Perhaps another time.

#9 Qapla187

Qapla187

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:00 PM

KarmikazeKidd said:

I got on and messaged you, but no response. Perhaps another time.

That would be the fault of Borderlands 2 being louder than my monitor.  Oops

#10 KarmikazeKidd

KarmikazeKidd

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

No worries. If you feel like it, I expect some of us will be on in the morning if you care to drop in and play/observe.

#11 DrUnK3n_PaNdA

DrUnK3n_PaNdA

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:35 PM

I've hopped on a few times in hopes of finding a game, but haven't had much luck meeting anyone! I'm using 3.0. Is this the correct version of the mod and just no one's on or am I using an outdated version while everyone's using the new one?

#12 KarmikazeKidd

KarmikazeKidd

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:57 AM

DrUnK3n_PaNdA said:

I've hopped on a few times in hopes of finding a game, but haven't had much luck meeting anyone! I'm using 3.0. Is this the correct version of the mod and just no one's on or am I using an outdated version while everyone's using the new one?

You're using the correct one. It's still just very new and there are only so many people that have it. Your best bet for the time being is to just set up a time with people via this thread or on the Vassal section of afewmaneuvers.yuku.com. Try being on around 10:30 Central this morning. If you don't see anyone on right away, don't worry, it won't be long.

#13 FarkonGnome

FarkonGnome

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:34 PM

I am usually online everyday, i have it running in the background while I am working so I can play while I am also doing work. Sadly most of the time I am the only one in there. 

Don't be deterred though, you'll find another player to join up when you least expect it.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS