Where's the main DT hangout?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 frogimus

frogimus

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

It seems like I leave footprints on the dusty floor everytime I come to the DT forums on FFG.  The one on BGG is about the same on the activity scale.  So, where's the hidden hangout?  There's got to be a forum somewhere that gets some use.

#2 Gothik

Gothik

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

Try Dust Tactics Fans - Offiicial group on FB.

#3 frogimus

frogimus

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:00 PM

Any other places?  I don't use the social virus

#4 Loophole Master

Loophole Master

• Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:38 AM

Gotta appreciate the irony. "I don't use the social virus", but I really want to find more strangers online to talk with.

#5 frogimus

frogimus

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:13 AM

I ooze irony.

I don't mind talking with strangers about games that interest me.  I'd just rather not have to do so in a venue where people I know talk about things in their life I would be happier never knowing about.  That plus the handy little internet GPS that FB hangs around your neck…

#6 7times7is49

7times7is49

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:02 AM

In all honesty, the Facebook page has everyone talking and sharing projects hourly. Sign up and only be a part of that group. I promise you'll be able to geek out in a manner you won't find anyplace else on the web. And with their settings (FB), you can be on there and no one may never know.

#7 FlorisH

FlorisH

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:05 AM

You can always try PanzerPunk.Com
That forum is getting bigger and bigger each day.

All about Dust Tactics and Dust Warfare.

#8 Loophole Master

Loophole Master

• Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:42 AM

Facebook is only a social virus is you allow it to be so. Don't "friend" anyone you don't want to and you're golden.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS