Stairways

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mimm

Mimm

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

One of the things I disagree with about Talisman is being able to climb the Sentinel stairs and Portal of Power stairway without ending your roll on it. It seems if another character is winning the game, you wouldn't want him or her to just walk up the stairs easily! The time it takes for a character to land on these spaces gives others end game hope. Does anyone agree?

#2 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

Mimm said:

One of the things I disagree with about Talisman is being able to climb the Sentinel stairs and Portal of Power stairway without ending your roll on it. It seems if another character is winning the game, you wouldn't want him or her to just walk up the stairs easily! The time it takes for a character to land on these spaces gives others end game hope. Does anyone agree?

Nope. Sorry I don't!

Ell.

#3 Velhart

Velhart

• Members
  • 4,210 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:01 AM

Mimm said:

There is no problem with this.

You must still defeat the Sentinel if you want to pass through.

Same for Portal of Power.

Talisman is also a race game. If someone is going towards the Inner Region, then you must follow him, or find another way to defeat him.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS