Question about the The Tyrant Star's Eclipse event

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 54man

54man

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:32 PM

I read the preview about it here www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp.  I was wondering could anyone give a summary about the storyline for the event?  Were there handouts or anything?

#2 Zakalwe

Zakalwe

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:01 PM

54man said:

I read the preview about it here www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp.  I was wondering could anyone give a summary about the storyline for the event?  Were there handouts or anything?

Dude, we just don't talk about that in public.  Those, ahem, Tyrantine psychos are everywhere.

Unless you're one of them trying to draw us out…   ****! (pulls are large pistol and looks around nervously, whispers "something.. immediate extraction..  ..nerve gas….something…." into a wrist communicator and disappeers around the corner)

Interrogator Z (allegedly)

p.s. I don't know the answer to you question, but it is interesting to see FFG fluff making it's way into the TT.

#3 Angel of Death

Angel of Death

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:07 PM

Damm that is cool, to see FFG stuff making it 40k battlefields

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS