My bug is this:
- I was on an adventure (Strange Robberies if it matters)
- Was down to my last die.
- I needed a skull to defeat a cultist and complete the adventure (all other parts of the adventure were done).
- I rolled Terror
- I attempted to use a clue to reroll but accidently selected a spell to lock the die (turn it purple)
- I used the spell and locked the die as a Terror (this was a mistake on my part I realize, I was clicking through screens without stopping to read everything. I’ve played this game a lot in 1.0 and 1.1)
- I now have a purple die I cannot discard, and cannot use to complete the adventure
- I cannot fail the adventure until I discard the die.
It looks like the default "fail adventure" behavior has changed.
This grows out of an intentional change: In 1.0 and 1.1 you could select the adventure title & go to a screen that allowed you to intentionally fail the adventure. Now you are only allowed to do this after discarding a die. I’m guessing this is to accommodate new adventures in the game that they don’t want you to quit early, but it prevents me from backing out of an impossible to complete adventure.
As I understand it, the only way out of this is to resign the entire game & start over.