Not "organized" -- just a player near Newark, OH

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 justmatt101

justmatt101

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:41 AM

Live in Granville.  Preferred spot to try the odd game is Comic Shop Plus in Newark.

If anyone's interested, I have plenty of ships from both factions (Imps and Rebels) with more on the way when Wave 2 hits.  So if you haven't invested, yet, you can use mine to field a good sized squad.

Saturdays or Sundays are best.  Early afternoon hours (noon onwards).  They typically have plenty of table space.

Any interest in playing a game or two, lemme know.

#2 MilesD37

MilesD37

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:36 AM

hhey buddy, hadnt forgotten about you, stil trying to pry away on a weekend-  when i talked to the soldiery they said weekends are packed for tourneys so an event there will be tough until we run a tourney… which there will end up on a sunday as their saturday tournaments are mainly yugioh… gonna try guardtower for a saturday tourney…

i might be able to pop over there like the 20th (or saturday that is closest to that date… lol)

if you get something organized over there let me know, if i can be free that day id be happy to help

#3 Squid89

Squid89

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:15 AM

I live in Newark and would love to get a chance to play. I just got my game and have yet to play once, but hope to soon.  This weekend is a bit busy, but I might be able to find time on Sunday - I will let you know as soon as I know.  

You might also try game table adventures on 30th street just south of Main.  I have not been in there in a while to see if they play X-wing but the parking lot is always full of gamers.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS